[BKARTS] seeking a structure

I can't imagine how to title such a request.

I need a book structure that is fancier than a ring binder that will enable
us to add more pages to a donor's book when necessary. I vaguely remember a
structure involving rods that sit in the centre of the signature and hold
the pages in, but I don't remember how the rods were held in place.

I am trying to avoid a single-pages-held-with-posts that doesn't really open
well.

Yehuda Miklaf
Jerusalem