Re: [BKARTS] Books left in the cold

Anna B.

I have had a similar experience. Books that I had in an unheated storage
building for a long time were distorted due to the climate in storage. They
did not improve when brought in from the cold.  I would recommend that they
be straightened as best can be done and kept under pressure for a good while.
Weeks, maybe, until they adjust to there new habitat. It took a long time to
get that way, that won't be corrected overnight.

Ed