Re: [BKARTS] Books left in the cold

Hi Anna,

Are these books you made yourself, or bought ready made to decorate and
paint?  Can you unbind them and replace some of the pages?  Ugh..........A
pain, I know, but if only a few of the pages are wrinkled, it might
work.........I've done this before with small books, but it was a
pain.......but better than tossing them all.

Good luck with them, I love your work!

Bobbi C.
http://www.bobbichukran.com