Re: [BKARTS] Books left in the cold

Bobbi- Thank you- Yes, these are books put together for me by Star Bindery
in Stoughton Mass.  I then put my artwork on the front of them...
If nothing else, it is a good idea to unbind the warped ones, then possibly
re-use the remaining good stock in future books . It would be a pain, but
better than tossing them. thank you!

Ed, Thanks also for your comment, I will bring them inside for a while, with
pressure on them... and be patient!