[BKARTS] Pellon thanks

To all who offered ideas,

Much thanks: yes, I will try the iron as I have no spare parts for my
current printers. And of course, the scientific idea of considering how much
heat a product can withstand as well as how much heat the printer puts out,
is a perfect quest. No German speak, but I may try the site offered by Oak
Knoll and see if I can muddle through.

IF I might, two more question: does anyone know the "or equal" name to
pellon? I am not confusing it with fusible items like "wonder under"
although I had worried about it being more in the category of Tyvek. But
there is another product that has a finer texture to it than the Pellon that
I think some bookmakers use, perhaps in the place of muslin...

AND, do you have recommendations for adhering the Pellon to a carrier to
keep it in alignment as it travels through the printer?

With appreciation,

A.