Re: [BKARTS] Pellon thanks

When I run muslin through a copy machine I use a freezer paper backing to give the fabric stability.  Its a quilting trick.  Freezer paper has one side that will bond to fabric when ironed.  Its not a permanent bond of course.  Freezer paper has a shiny side and a dull one.  The shiny side is the one that will bond when pressed with an iron.  I have never tried it on pellon so you would need to experiment.  Freezer paper can be found at the grocery and is sold in rolls.  Good luck.