Re: [BKARTS] Books left in the cold

Ben ,

Someone with direct experience DID surface. I said that I had books that had
been kept in an unheated storage building during the winter, which got to be
mis-shapen while they were still in the cold. I straightened them out the
best I could and put them in a book press for a month or so. The result was
not perfection, but any deformity that remained was scarcely noticible and by
comparison, I was quite happy with the result. I concluded that they needed
to be reacclimated while in the proper position.

Ed Stansell