Re: [BKARTS] Pellon thanks

>Be careful!  I just tested Reemay and Tyvek with an iron: both melt.  I
>would not use either as a backing in a laser printer, which gets quite hot.

Oh no..........I've seen some interesting art made with Tyvek, and it's
only interesting because it *does* melt!  They are both based on
plastic.........Reemay is actually a garden cover to protect crops......and
Tyvek is used on the outside of buildings to weather proof them.....

I can guarantee Pellon will not melt.........it's made to be heated with a
very hot iron while constructing garments.......and is not based on
plastic.....

Bobbi C.