Re: [BKARTS] Pellon thanks

Ann,

I believe if you do a net search for Hovotex (I think they are the original
producers of all the tapes for the drapery industry) they might be able to give
you specs or head you in the direction to get this info.   I think this company
is in Holyoke Ma.  Daniel Kelm would probably know the place  - since it's his
neighborhood!

Regards,

Kathy