Re: [BKARTS] Vellum source

Hi,
yes, I have used the overbeaten abaca too --when I first saw it the first
thought in my mind was how much it looked like velum. These books were made
by students who had never worked wit vellum before nor had they made this
style bok before. So, remember they are first efforts. picture 1 is my sample
book for the class.
Patty Grass