[BKARTS] journal lock

Hi Everyone,
I hope that the expertise that's available on this list will help me find something for a customer. I need a lock mechanism I put on a leather bound journal that matches the quality of the binding. It should be simple yet elegant or could be something I could cover with leather to hide. Any suggestions? to be honest, I can't find any suppliers of this item, not even the cheap ones we see on children's dairies.
Thanks for your help,
Dave

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue