[BKARTS] More Concertina Madness

For those who missed it the first time around, my second book (in a series of
four) is now available. "More Concertina Madness" is published under my
Paperworks name using Adobe Illustrator and Quark Xpress. I print a high
resoluation copy on my Epson printer and Kinkos makes the duplicates. It is
5-1/2x8-1/2" in size, with a bright red paper cover. Project oriented, More
Concertina Madness is heavily illustrated and includes numerous suggestions
for varying the structures. As with my previous book (still available for
$12.50 plus $2.50 P & H), Unbinding the Book: The Boundless Concertina, this
sequel is a collection of some of the structures I have taught for over 12
years at the Minnesota Center for Book Arts and other places. Table of
contents:

The Cover Designed to Fall Apart
Decorative Cover Strap
Reversible Accordion
Portable Museum
Tricorder (a double collapsing accordion)
Vade Mecum
Tunnel Books (three separate versions)

All this can be yours (smile) for a mere $15 plus $3 postage and handling.
Send a check to:

Barbara Harman
3316 Harriet Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55408

And I'll send you a book! Those of you who have already ordered and received
your copies, I'm dying to hear how you like it. Any comments and suggestions
will be gratefully appreciated. Barbara