[BKARTS] page hinging material

I am looking for material (Tape) to hinge pages in a handmade photo album.  I
need something acid free, archival, permanent, heat setting or pressure
sensitive tape, something along the line of pellon (I suppose I could use
pellon but am unsure if it is acid free or permanent)  The pages in the album
will be heavy watercolor paper so the material must be strong but not too
stiff when doubled for the hinge.  Any help you could give would be
appreciated.
Thanks,
Rena