[BKARTS] RE: Nouvelle Parution : La Préparation du parchemin

Thank you for the information about "Vellum Preparation: History and
Technique," "La Preparation du Parchemin" and "Dragonsblood and Ashes: The
Beta Version. The combined price of the three publications is $25.00.  What
is the shipping cost?  As soon as I have that information, I will send you a
check for the full amount of the order.

Thanks again!

Paul Martin