Re: [BKARTS] Digital artists books - suggestions

Dear Susan,
I have 3 books on-line that show sequential order in a virtual format. They
are on-line presentations of artists' books that exist in the real world.
Visit them here:

27-72, written and bound by Alex Appella, illustrated by Eve Slinker
http://www.transientbooks.com/2772boxbook/2772boxbook.htm

Temptations of the Frijolera Pot, written and bound by Alex Appella,
illustrated by Silvana Gonzalez
http://www.transientbooks.com/AlexPortfolio/alexhome.htm

The Susana Serpent Book, written and bound by Alex Appella, illustrated by
Eve Slinker
http://www.transientbooks.com/susanabook/susana.htm

Also, for a virtual interpretation of a book that has an on-line
presentation that varies from the real-world version, see:
The Hammock Book, written by Alex Appella
http://www.transientbooks.com/hammock%20book%20web/hamock%20book%20home.htm

Enjoy,
Alex Appella
www.transientbooks.com