Re: [BKARTS] *Slightly* tangential question

Matthew,

It's an admirable idea. A big point in favor of it is that the book will not
be just for now but will be around for him as he grows older. So don't fear
that you have made it beyound his comprehension. Besides all learning is is
beyond ones comprehension at one point. His parents will also get something
from it and feel it to be somewhat of a gift to them.  I made my oldest son
an illustrated alphabet book when he was two. Obviously a little early for
him. Even so, he enjoyed the pictures. Today he is forty-one and still
treasures the book.

Ed Stansell