[BKARTS] summer opportunities

Hello All,

I am a college student and very interested in everything BOOK. I have had
experience working in libraries and have some background in mending, but
am looking to formalize this interest with some training in the form of an
internship or apprenticeship having to do either conservation, binding, or
publication. Does anyone know if there are any such opportunities
available this summer? I am looking primarily in the greater Philadelphia
area.

Thanks very much for your help. I appreciate the discussions of this list
immensely.

Alice Goff