[BKARTS] "Slightly" tangential question

Matthew,

I'd recommend "The Owl and the Pussy Cat."  It's got lots of fun stuff to
illustrate and is a good length for a picture book. (This is probably why it
has been done in a lot of editions.)  As a mother, I can attest that it has a
quality to be valued highly in any children's book -- you can read it a
zillion times and still enjoy it.  That makes it a great read aloud, and a
poem kids enjoy even when they are older.

Sally Canzoneri