Re: [BKARTS] Digital artists books - suggestions

Hey Sue. I love the website below and hopefully it will fit your criteria.
While I enjoy all of the digital books listed, my own personal favorite
is THE NOVEMBER ALPHABET.

ALPHABET JULEN - THE CALICO FISH PRESS
http://www.julen.net/cfp/alphabet/
Go to this page to read "The History of The Calico Fish Press" if desired
http://www.julen.net/cfp/

Back to what I do best which is lurking (and learning from ya'll)
Phyllis Petersen / Fayetteville NC USA
aka Scribe55 - 55 - *glub* *glub* - Scarlett - Tassels (don't ask)
Sue Wood stated: