[BKARTS] Book clasps web site

In the Fall I wrote this list asking for information about book clasps
for a workshop I was going to teach.  A number of people responded with
helpful information. I've since taught the class and it turned out
pretty well for a first time experience.

Because my interest in this subject does not end here, I have also made
a web site documenting my exploration into the making of book clasps. I
hope it might be useful to others.

I've found the members of the book arts community as a whole to be
especially generous in their willingness to share information, and, it
is in that spirit that I offer my site.

Please take a look at http://www.bookclasp.com

Thanks again!

Joycelyn Merchant