[BKARTS] [Re] Poetry

Regarding the Gutenberg Project, the format of the texts is problematic. I heartily endorse their efforts, but raw text files can be difficult to get into a "reader". I recommend a site that provides public domain texts formatted for computer readers. The site is:

www.blackmask.com

David Moynihan's site has a search engine for specific authors/pieces and is organized topically. One of the topics is for younger readers. He even has foreign language editions. As much as I love books, I love to read nearly as much and with my Palm, I can take a number of "books" with me anywhere.

Norm Fenlason