Re: [BKARTS] [Re] Poetry

Hello all,
I've used Project Gutenberg with Quark and InDesign, you have to use the find (command f) feature to first remove all double spaces & replace with 1 space, replace end of paragraph with one space, then find all double spaces and change to return and tab. This way you can flow the text through
signatures without looking for every unnecessary return.
Val