Re: [BKARTS] book maker's exchange

Dear Kathleen Hanson- I tried to reply to your e-mail address but, it was
returned as undeliverable . If you will send me your snail mail address I
will send you some information on the International Society of Copier Artists
 book assemblage project. You  can visit out homepage
at<http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A./HomePage.html>
Louise Neaderland