[BKARTS] London Area

Hi.  I was thrilled to see people coming to London for the book program
at Camberwell.  I, too, am an American,
permanently here, and very interested in the book arts.  I even started
a Euroartistsbook group on yahoogroups.  It's
new and is slowly growing.  I'm desperate to find more and more info on
classes, shows, anything on
artists books over here.  I am not so keen on the fine arts leather
binding side of bookbinding but more on the quirkly Shereen
LaPlantz's COVER TO COVER type thing.  For those who are coming here or
live in Europe, please email me
privately to network on the book arts.

Thanks!

Patty Harrison