[BKARTS] Alphabet books online

Lest people wonder what on earth I was talking about in that last message (assuming it arrived in readable form) I should say that there was more than one alphabet book in the list of suggestions and the one the students debate is this one:

http://www.qis.net/%7Ejmar/alphabet.html

The other ones from Calico Fish press are splendiferous in quite a different way!

Lecturer in Art History
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Charles Sturt University
Locked Bag 678
Wagga Wagga  NSW 2678
Australia