[BKARTS] March Special at Hand Papermaking

March is New Subscriber Month at Hand Papermaking and we have a very
tempting offer for anyone who has never subscribed to Hand Papermaking
Magazine and Newsletter. New subscribers who place their order during March
will receive $10 off our regular rates.

Two copies of Hand Papermaking Magazine are included per year in a
subscription, along with four copies of Hand Papermaking Newsletter.

Annual subscriptions are normally $45 to the US, $50 to Canada/Mexico, and
$55 to other countries. Take advantage of this promotion and deduct $10.
Your subscription will begin with the April Newsletter, then continue with
the remaining magazines and newsletters through April 2003.

Mail payments to Hand Papermaking, PO Box 77027, Washington, DC 20013. Or
call (800) 821-6604 in the US to use Visa or Mastercard. We also accept
orders online. Visit www.handpapermaking.org to see a list of back issues
and to learn more about Hand Papermaking's non-profit activities.