[BKARTS] Atlanta Print and Paper Fair

The American Print Alliance is sponsoring the Atlanta PRINT & PAPER FAIR
2003 with the Roswell Visual Arts Center in their gallery on Friday, April
25 and Saturday, April 26. The fair is free to the public, an ideal
opportunity for people to buy original prints, works on paper, handmade
paper and artists' books (including blank books). And this year we are able
to offer the tables to artists with NO fee as long as they are current
subscribers to our journal, Contemporary Impressions. As usual, we ask that
you contribute 10% of your sales to the sponsoring organizations. If you
would like to take part, I'll be glad to send you complete information and
the application form as e-mail attachments. Please send a note to
director@printalliance.org with the subject: 2003 Print Fair info request. I
'm a bit swamped working on the Spring issue of the journal, so read the
info before sending me additional questions, ok? If you can't open
attachments in Word, call Lauri Love at 770-594-6122 to ask for a printed
copy by snail mail. Applications must arrive by March 15. We have space for
about 30 tables, so the more printmakers the better! Students are encouraged
to apply and share a table.

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Carol
Carol Pulin, director, American Print Alliance
non-profit consortium of printmaker's councils
302 Larkspur Turn, Peachtree City, GA 30269
www.PrintAlliance.org, director@printalliance.org

p.s. I have several guest bedrooms and open-up couches available here in
Peachtree City for printmakers who would like to come from outside the metro
area, just let me know. But please be advised that you need your own
transportation, I can no longer pick up from the airport and the location of
the Fair is about 45 minutes away, on the other side of the city.