Re: [BKARTS] Info from UK

Patty-
I am interested in UK info, as I am developing a limited edition about Queen
Elizabeth I and
Sir Christopher Hatton, and trying to find people and places to contact for
sales of the edition
in England when it is complete.

still dancing,
alice
a l i c e    s i m p s o n
THE DANCING CHANCELLOR:<A HREF="http://tudorhistory.org/news/hatton.html";> http://tudorhistory.org/news/hatton.html</A>

<<From:    Patty Harrison <Patty@XCLENT.CO.UK>
Subject: Book Arts Resources
Are you interested in info for the USA only?
Patty
Surrey
England>>