Re: [BKARTS] Card Stock Printer--Stylus Photo 2200

EPSON Stylus Photo 2200
Bill, I know you prefer a laser printer for printing the card stock, but the
following ink jet printer has been discussed on this list before. Of course
one has to check paper compatibility. I saw the EPSON Stylus Photo 2200
demonstrated at a local digital photography show recently. Wow. Delivers
archival quality printing with lightfast rating of 75 years (under glass
I've been told, and inside a book would be better) using archival pigment
inks. I don't think you can go much more archival than this. Uses 7 shades
of ink in separate ink cartridges and prints at a very high resolution.
Prints at up to 13 x 44 inches which allows large format sewn books. Even
prints on flat 1.3 mm or 0.050 inches thick board or foam backed paper.
Sells for US$699 on the Epson site and maybe less elsewhere. For full
details see http://www.epson.com.

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
E-mail: ben@benwiens.com
Energy Website: http://www.benwiens.com
Read my popular web-booklet "Energy Science Made Simple"