From: Lisa Deutsch [mailto:Lagourmet@AOL.COM]
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 11:22 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Resources

Patty:

I don't believe that we are limiting our resources list to the US only.  Our
mission is to promote book arts around the world.  If you would be so kind
as
to share your information we would be more than happy to post it on our
website, <A HREF="www.LABookArts.com">www.LABookArts.com</A>, so that
individuals in your neck of the woods
can also have access to the information they need.

Thank you.

Lisa Deutsch
President
Los Angeles Book Arts Center