[BKARTS] Ed Hutchins: Design/Construct/Engage

Less than two weeks remain to view "Design/Construct/Engage: The Bookworks
of Ed Hutchins" here at the Jaffe Atrium Gallery at Florida Atlantic
University's Wimberly Library.

We have a limited number of catalogs for the Ed Hutchins exhibit still
available. The catalogs are available at $10 each, plus $2 for shipping and
handling. It's a full color catalog that includes photos of the exhibit
books plus essays by book artists Joe D'Ambrosio, Gabrielle Fox, Alisa
Golden, and some upstart in Florida named John Cutrone. While Ed was here
teaching three workshops, he spent his nights folding and cutting the
catalog, but there are a few also available in poster form, uncut,
unfolded. These also are $10 each, but shipping and handling is $5, so that
we can cover the cost of the mailing tube. If you'd like more than one
shipped to the same address, you can just pay one $5 shipping fee.

We also have a few Editions Postcard Samplers available. The sampler
includes 24 full color photographic postcards of Ed Hutchins' books in a
printed enclosure. These are $15 each, plus $2 for shipping/handling. All
proceeds benefit the Jaffe Collection Support Fund, which works towards
building an educational book arts center here at FAU. If you'd like to
purchase a catalog or postcard sampler, let me know. Or, just go ahead and
send me your check, payable to "FAU Foundation" (reference "Jaffe Support
Fund" in the memo line) and I'll see that you get your order. Here's the
address:

        John Cutrone
        Florida Atlantic University Libraries
        777 Glades Road
        Boca Raton, FL 33431

"Design/Construct/Engage" remains on exhibit through March 16 at the Jaffe
Atrium Gallery, third floor east of the Wimberly Library, in the lobby just
outside the Jaffe Book Arts Collection. Though an appointment is necessary
to view the books in the Jaffe Collection, the Atrium Gallery is available
anytime during library hours (quite early to quite late).

John Cutrone
The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection
Boca Raton, Florida