Re: [BKARTS] Printer

Alex, take a look at the Epson C80 or C82. Cost is $149 (or less on
sale) and does an absolutely beautiful job printing. At only 1440
resolution (it goes higher than that) you can hardly see the dots on my
photos.  It prints up to 8"x22" paper and also has the same 75 year
archival inks as the 2200. It has four separate ink cartridges.

This printer is designed to print on "plain" paper meaning that you do
not need to buy special ink jet papers which is wonderful for book
artists. I print on Mohawk Superfine most of the time but it also does a
amazing job with Arches Text wove and hand made papers.

<<<<<I am looking for a book printer. Economy is an issue. THese will
not be bookart but I am hoping someone on the list might know an
inexpensive printer.
Thanks
Alex>>>>>>