[BKARTS] Book Arts in Western Australia

Hi All - In October this year I will be travelling to Perth in Western
Australia and will be teaching a one-day workshop on Book Structures for
Calligraphers. I would also be happy to give a lecture about The Alembic
Press and some of its work over the past 30 years. Are there any Book Arts
groups or colleges teaching Graphic Design or Typography in WA who might be
intersted?

Claire

Claire Bolton
The Alembic Press, Oxford, UK