[BKARTS] was Ten Minute Now double posts??

>Well, Eric, thanks a lot!  LOL  I went to your site, downloaded the PDF's
>(thank YOU), then went through the links..>>

Something odd has been happening to my posts the last few days.  My message
will appear, and then I'll get another one like this:

<<Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears
to have
already  been distributed  to the  BOOK_ARTS-L list.  That is,  a message  with
identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been  posted to
the list recently, either by you or by  someone else...>>

I'm only sending them once, though, and getting them once.  Is it me, or
the listserv?

Thanks.

Bobbi C.