Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 4 Mar 2003 to 5 Mar 2003 (#2003-64)

I am interested in taking a book arts workshop this summer- somewhere
in the United States. Does anyone know of a website which would have
a list of available workshops? Its hard to find one place to look.
This site has listed some and I thought it would be great if I could
look at one site for a majority of places. I am  interested in the
fine art, one of a kind book making.
Thank you
Julie Friedman
Medina, Ohio