Re: [BKARTS] Ten Minute Slipcase

Cynthia,
Simple slipcase instructions attached.
Jim

James A. Findlay
Broward County Main Library
Bienes Center for the Literary Arts
The Dianne & Michael Bienes Special Collections and Rare Book Library
100 S. Andrews Ave.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-357-8692 (voice)
954-357-6762 (fax)
jfindlay@browardlibrary.org (e-mail)
www.broward.org/bienes

Broward County Libraries Division
(A Service of the Broward County Board of County Commissioners)

>>> bobbi@BOBBICHUKRAN.COM 03/06/03 06:31PM >>>
Eric wrote:
>You can find the instructions under "Instruction & Workshops" section of my
>website <http://bookworks.tripod.com/>.  Click on the "sampling of my
>instructions" link in the second paragraph and you will find the Slipcase
>instructions.  There are also other sample instruction sheets there too.

Well, Eric, thanks a lot!  LOL  I went to your site, downloaded the PDF's
(thank YOU), then went through the links, ended up on the miniature book
site somehow, came back through the Guild of Book Workers site, and emerged
dizzy and amazed about two hours later!  LOL

All I can say is "Wow."

Bobbi C.
http://www.bobbichukran.com

the system manager.