[BKARTS] Boston Book Arts Members Show

To those in the area, we hope you can see this, our first member's show:

The Shape of Content
Artists’Books by Boston Book Arts Members
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord, curator
www.bostonbookarts.org

Rivier College Art Gallery
420 Main Street
Nashua, NH 03060
603-897-8276

March 9 through April 4, 2003
Reception: Sunday, March 9, 2003, 2–4 pm

Gallery Hours: Monday—Thursday 11-4, 6-8
Friday 11-4, weekends by appointment
For directions, check http://www.rivier.edu

Also From the Heart: A Memorial Exhibtion of Books by Berna Finley