Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 4 Mar 2003 to 5 Mar 2003 (#2003-64)

Julie,

I'd be glad to send you our 2003 Calendar of events and add your name to our mailing list, along with anyone else who's interested of course! We offer a variety of classes, workshops, and intensives in binding, printing, papermaking, etc.

Marnie

Marnie Powers-Torrey
Studio Manager/Instructor
Book Arts Program