[BKARTS] Ten Minute Slipcase and more

Dear Eric-
I, too, send a note of thanks for the slipcase instructions and tour. One
that led me through your
work, the work of the Guild Members, Book Arts Web, and other juicy sites.

What a great way to spend lunchtime in the slushy city!

I agree, though, that there isn't much that takes ten minutes. Just try
teaching an accordion fold!

> <http://bookworks.tripod.com/

still dancing,
alice