[BKARTS] Slip cases

 Someone mentioned yesterday that, regarding slipcases, "think faded
spines." I solve that problem by labeling the case on the spine and shelving
the book spine first, that is, at the back, away from the sun or any other
light source.

Of course, I do prefer clamshell boxes, but for inexpensive books the
slipcase is much cheaper.

Betty Storz
Repair & Restoration
PO Box 542