Re: [BKARTS] Resources

Hi Susan,

Thanks for visiting the artistbooks.com website.  I'm a big fan of CBBAG and
I'm glad to promote the important work that they are doing.  We are about to
completely redesign and rethink the website.  It will take a couple of
months, but it is going to be much improved.

I appreciate your suggestions.  Ed