[BKARTS]

A while ago somebody on this list asked for a font with book-images. I
had one in my collection that I could send to the person asking for
it, but I also made one myself.

I've just finished it. It can be seen at http://sulucas.com It
contains a variety of book-related glyphs.

I hope you like it, and find it useful.

Su