[BKARTS] Call for BookWorks

I am organizing an art exhibition in Fitchburg, MA in April.  In conjunction
with the main exhibit of painting, sculpture, and photography, I am setting
aside a space to sell art and contemporary crafts by regional artists.  I
would like to have blank books, artist's books, printed pieces, etc. to
sell.  Please contact me off list if you would like to sell your work in our
gallery.

Thank You.
Amy Borezo
apborezo@mindspring.com