Re: [BKARTS] Call for BookWorks

Dear Amy,

I am a book artist and Director of the International Society of Copier
Artists <http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A./HomePage.html> The ISCA
Quarterlies are assemblages of original artist contributed xerographic prints
and, in June, artists books. I would be very interested in sending  a few
spiral bound print issues,($15) and several of the Book Annuals (35-40 small
bookworks in a box)($30) for sale at the show.
I also can send several of my own books, prices ranging from $5-$125

Let me know if you are interested.

SIncerely,
Louise Neaderland