[BKARTS] question...please help!

To whom it may concern:

I was wondering if anyone knew of any possible internships or apprenticeships
offered in the letterpress & book arts. I live in North Carolina, and I have
not been able to find anything near me. I would be willing to relocate
wherever there may be such an opportunity for me. I graduated with my
bachelor's in graphic design, but letterpress & the book arts is definitely
the avenue I wish to pursue. I want to learn from a real Master of the trade.
Can anyone help me? If anyone can provide me with any advice and/or
information, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am willing to do any kind of work in this field. I just want to get into it
so bad. I have always held a great respect & appreciation for these arts
especially. If anyone could help, that would be great! Thanks everyone.

Sincerely,

Melissa Lamelza
mlamelza@aol.com