[BKARTS] more book-arts workshops

Haystack Mountain School of Crafts on Deer Isle, Maine is running two
different workshops this summer for book artists.

The first is June 1 - June 13
'Books into Boxes'
Barbara Mauriello (of Center for Book Arts)

The Second is July 27 - August 15
'3-Dimensional Narrative'
Nancy O'Banion & Chris Rolik

There is also a Japanese Hand Papermaking workshop
by Karen Stahlecker July 13 - July 25

Many many other interesting workshops as well - I guarantee you will
have a wonderful time and the setting on the coast of Maine is
GORGEOUS.

Visit their website for full descriptions and information

www.haystack-mtn.org

or email for a catalogue to
haystack@haystack-mtn.org

Personally, I'm applying for the first one - maybe I will see you there
Henrietta
--
Henrietta in Blue Hill, Maine