[BKARTS] San Francisco Center for the Book Summer Schedule

The April-August schedule for the San Francisco Center for the Book
is now available on-line at http://www.sfcb.org/php/calendar.php3 An
overview of the new classes is available at
http://www.sfcb.org/html/newsletter.html

In addition to our regular curriculum of letterpress and binding
classes, the emphasis for summer is photography and its interplay
with personal narrative and bookmaking. We also offer several week
long intensives in letterpress, making impromptu books, and advanced
binding techniques.

There will be an open house at the center on April 5th, where
teachers will be on hand to talk about their workshops

To register, call the center at 415.565.0545 or print out the
registration form (http://www.sfcb.org/html/registration.html ) for
mailing or faxing. You can also e-mail (info@sfcb.org), but the
process will be a little slower.

Susan Angebranndt