[BKARTS] Printing Plates

I have some McGuffey Reader boxwood printing plates and was wondering if
anyone had any ideas about them.  I have "First Eclectic Reader front and
back covers, the second reader in copper plate and a book plate for the cover
of Cowles and Coulter's Spring Floral. The spring Floral is an Art Nouveau
printing plate and is brass. My father has the last six covers of the
Mcguffey readers printed by American Book Company.

James G. Pepper
Biblical Scribe