Re: [BKARTS] conservation query: mold? solution:<)

Ruth,
I am in the process of clearing mold from treasures from my aunt's
house in Petaluma.  My friend has information that might be useful to
your friend.

I have used her unit on several mold problems and I found that the
cost of the unit was cheaper in the long run than finding and paying a
conservator.

It works miracles on books and wood and cloth.

When I am not treating my husbands book treasure finds I can run it in
the basement, attic, closets, library, storage room, and barn to clear
the mold there.  I even bought an extra one to carry with me for using
in hotels where the air is always a chancy thing.

Her email is
"Judith Weiss" <jhweiss@juno.com>