[BKARTS] Printing plates

Actually I just wanted to know more about them, they have been in my family
at least 50 years and I am not about to let them go. My father saved them
from being destroyed by a publisher, they were going to burn them with some
first editions because they wre of no value. huh. I did at one time use one
of them to make a printing of the second reader, but that was a long time
ago.
My father had some of Bickmans's plates and we had them decorating our
kitchen when i was growing up. A very good influence on my future as a
bilbical scribe.  What kind of press would they be in are they still usuable,
things like that.

James G. Pepper
Biblical Scribe